As a designer, I love creating mood boards showing how art can play into the the design of a room. Since the beautiful art of Bridgette Thornton's is featured in my design studio (and available for sale) -- I'm going to be sharing some colorful ideas in the coming weeks (and months) on how Bridgette's vibrant art can play into your choices for furniture and accessories.
Get the look:
1. "Sweets" by Bridgette Thornton - one of my favorite paintings...it would look great in an entry way, living room or bedroom!
3. Striped fringed throw -- great for a sofa or at the bottom of a bed.
4. Pretty colorful candles to liven up your summer table.
5. This beaded and tropical feeling chandelier is a great price!
6. A fun pink pillow with orange tassels!
7. Set of decorative baskets (love those pom poms!!)
8. Bright and happy orange pillow.
Thanks for stopping by! If you need interior design services in the San Francisco Bay Area, please contact me. I'd love to help you!
*affiliate links used