Hi there and welcome! Today I'm talking about the color Navy -- and how you can incorporate it into your decor!
Navy is not only a timeless color in interior design -- it also serves as a 'neutral backdrop' for other colors when designing a space.
You all know me as a color lover -- and navy is one of my go to's when creating a room design. It's a classic color that works well with many styles. You can incorporate navy into your interiors in a variety of ways......an accent pillow, a headboard, wallpaper or even a sofa!
A navy rug is a great way to anchor your space and serve as a building block for your room design too. It helps that the color hides soil and stains!
You can also add subtle doses of navy in upholstery fabrics and art.......
I've rounded up a few of my favorite navy home decor items -- if you are interested in adding a dose of beautiful blue into your home!
1. An artful dining chair that reads both informal and elegant at the same time.
2. One of my favorite console tables -- navy blue lacquered grasscloth!
5. A chinoiserie mirror....LOVE! This would be so beautiful in a living room or entry.
6. A fabulous navy rug. This is so pretty in person!! I'm hoping to use it in an upcoming project!
7. This garden stool can be used both indoors and outdoors as a little side table or ottoman.
8. A pair of classic navy lamps. These can go anywhere!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope I've inspired you!
*affiliate links used