Hi there! Welcome! Well, it's April 10th, and still freezing (to me) and rainy in Northern California -- I'm getting a little stir crazy from being indoors so much! But being indoors provides me with more time to blog -- so I thought I'd share some of my favorite brass chandeliers with you today! From contemporary to traditional, these are each stunning!
1. Hands down, this is my favorite. Made by Currey and Co., it's called the Grand Lotus Chandelier and it's one of their bestsellers! I love the fluid shape. It's so unique! I have it in my interior design studio and it's for sale! $1420.00
2. This pretty round chandelier comes in a couple of sizes and it's super affordable! I have the large one in my interior design studio as well for $395! Amazing price, right?! It's made by Regina Andrew.
3. The shape of this chandelier feels both classic and modern to me. I think it would look great in an entry that has high ceilings. It called the Dawlish Chandelier from Currey and Co.
4. I've used this chandelier a few times with my clients. It looks great over a breakfast table or hung close to the ceiling in a family room. It's from Shades of Light, called the Trellis Cage Chandelier ($500).
6. Tasteful, traditional and classic, this Robert Abbey chandelier from LampsPlus is timeless!
Contact me for Interior Design Services! I am located in the San Francisco Bay Area, but also work remotely with clients out of the area!
Thanks for stopping by!
*affiliate links used