So, one of the things that I've been LOVING working on is the design and total furnishing of a
sweet pied-a-terre in San Francisco!
Here's a sneak peak of the fabrics that I'm working with to create an incredible room
(with a view of the Golden Gate Bridge, I might add!) for my clients:
Here are the deets on what the above is being used for:
1. Vintage looking fabric will be used for a beautiful daybed
2. F.Schumacher Chiang Mai Dragon accent pillows
3. Luxurious blue velvet sofa
4. Wild and wonderful custom made ottoman/coffee table
5. Super cool swivel arm chairs
6. Gorgeous ikat area rug
I've been very lucky and flattered to watch my real estate staging business expand into a residential interior design and photography styling business. I'll keep you posted on more soon!